The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

Land A'Hoy

Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Land A'Hoy Left_bar_bleue10/10Land A'Hoy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    Land A'Hoy Left_bar_bleue8/10Land A'Hoy Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Land A'Hoy Left_bar_bleue8/10Land A'Hoy Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Land A'Hoy Empty Land A'Hoy

Post  Jay Sun May 03, 2009 7:10 am

Story: Land A'Hoy

First of all well done Culkin for making it to level 18... i mean 18 years of age. Well what a better place to have the party than at Scalm Park. The pub was filled by family and friends of Culkin's with somewhat embarrassing photos of him as a child on the tables. But i am sure he didn't pay for a pint all night so who can grumble! The best present he got by far was from The Gosling's (Lee and Lewis aka LuLu) which were a pack of 12 rubber ducks, i mean come on what more can you ask for! The ducks came in extremely useful, this was because we tended to plonked them into everyone's pints so we knew who's was who's, although this wasn't without losses! Sadly 2-3 ducks were lost that night that never returned, this is still an extremely sad part and close to Culk's heart. The night went rather well and dare i say most of us were rather drunk, after afew sing-songs and jokes we thought it was time to give Culkin his real gift from us all. Unknown to Culkin we had decided to throw him in a fish pond at Scalm Park. Although it seems some people were too drunk to remember of just generally were too lazy.

I decided it was time as it was beginning to get late and people may start leaving soon. So i rounded everyone up and said "It's getting a bit warm in here lets go outside for a bit" everyone agreed and we moved to a table outside. Some people were then reminded what we were doing, whilst trying to navigate Culkin towards the pond although he seemed to stray away. I started a conversation about fish, and asked Lamby if there were fish in the pond, walking over to it. To my surprise Culkin followed, i looked towards Lamby and nodded, at this point Flavell pushed Steve into Culkin, making Culkin lean forward as anyone would having Steve pushed by a rather large person. At this point myself an Lamby grabbed an arm each and dipped Culkin down towards to pond, he started to resist, so i thought bugger this and forced him down with Lamby. To get the best effect when then let go and Culkin went head first in.

Funny how Gosling was still sat down, and said "I didn't know" even though he was told several times... asleep? Moments later Culkin said thanks for that, and checked his wallet to find his notes were rather wet but still in a good condition given the circumstances. Culkin was drenched, although not everyone noticed at first as he returned to the pub. We then made Culkin sing along to "Always look on the bright side of life" which humored us greatly, not just because we knew what had happened but more to the point that Culkin can't sing at all. Then after the song it was announced what had happened and everyone gave Culkin a round of applause for been a good sport. Thanks for a good night Culkin, and well done lads surely a night he won't forget!

Image(s):

Moral: Don't look at fish when prompted.

Thanks for reading!

Author: Jay Fawcett

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:36 am