The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

Grandma, Knock Knock!

Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Grandma, Knock Knock! Left_bar_bleue10/10Grandma, Knock Knock! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    Grandma, Knock Knock! Left_bar_bleue8/10Grandma, Knock Knock! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Grandma, Knock Knock! Left_bar_bleue8/10Grandma, Knock Knock! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Grandma, Knock Knock! Empty Grandma, Knock Knock!

Post  Jay Sun May 03, 2009 7:18 am

Story: Grandma, Knock Knock!

Well.... where to begin......

It was somerfield's christmas party down at Scalm, i of course was doing the disco, trying to get people dancing but hey, most where old and they were the ones dancing! Anyway Jay and Steve arrived and informed me i WAS going to town with them after i'd finished work... no if's no buts, YOUR COMING! Well finished the job at hand and we all set off to Selby. We got to IT bar to which Steve and Jay noticed some people they knew so we started having a few drinks with them in the back room. Then a mate of mine Gary appeared out of no-where, he's a serious drinker, so we all hit the bottle hard now. Jay noticed that the drinks were getting low, so he went and bought two jugs of double vodka redbull. Once getting back the to table i noticed that one of the jugs had a crack in. So i said to Jay take it back and get another, but he wouldn't so i did.... So i poured the jug into the other two we already had on the table... and took it back. Much to my surprise we got another full jug completely free. Needless to say we then just started inviting people to our table to get drinks and everyone get extremely smashed... Ouch..... Big mistake... At some point Steve thought it would be a great idea to puke all over the IT Bar's back floor... So the IT Bar was set to close at 3am, so we headed out to Disco Inferno, we noticed we were a "man" down.... Steve had gone walkies, so Jay gave him a ring and his mum answered much to his surprise Steve was safe and sound at home. So the drinking continued in the next club, Jay says that i said i was going to the toilet... this must of been the point i walked off so they never saw me again... After 3 hours and £140 collectively i decided i would go see my girlfriend, Yet again Big mistake, once i had arrived at her house i decided not to bother waking her up and proceeded to ring her Grandma's door bell at 3:30am. So a very confused and surprised Grandma answered the door to me saying "i'm cold". Jay and Gary found their own way home in Taxi's and then the sleep to recover began...

Moral: If your lose someone.... chances are their going home.

Thanks for reading!

Author: Richard Lamb

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:45 am