The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

+4
qpultimaqp
Lauren
Gosling
Jay
8 posters

Introduce Yourself

Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue10/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue8/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Sexy-tivity:

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  Jay Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:24 am

-##Pattern##-
    Name:
    WOW (Words of Wizdom):
    About Me:
    -------------------------------

Name:Jay Fawcett
    Connection: The 96 Group Member
    WoW: "Don't play with fire, it's a waste of Gas."
    About Me: Well, i'm Jay one of the first members here at the 96! Living life to the full. Enjoying anything and everything. Love the odd game on the xbox, also create the web site you see here. Any problems give me a nudge.

Regards,
    Jay - sunny
    Gosling
    Gosling
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue3/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue5/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Gosling Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Lee (The) Gosling
    Connection: The 96 Group Member
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): Never dump more than you can flush.
    About Me: One of the 96's founding members. Often quiet, but will tend to have something decent to say when the right situation arises. I'm a gamer at heart who loves chilling with my homies as we gossip, do lots of stuff, and generally live life to the fullest.
    Lauren

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Lauren Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Name: Lauren Wringe
    Connection: Girlfriend of Culkin (96 group member)
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before. And you must remember that if you are too open minded, your brains will fall out!
    About Me: Not much to say, I'm Lauren, im generally quiet (most of the time), always up for a laugh so jokes are always welcome, and i have a tendency to be slightly random sometimes but i'd be boring otherwise.
    qpultimaqp
    qpultimaqp

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue10/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue6/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)

Post  qpultimaqp Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Name: Tyson Gosling
    Connection: Brother of Lee Gosling (96 group member)
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): Having a different opinion doesn't mean going against the flow of thought
    About Me: I am generally a polite and understanding person, but like most people have a wild side. I can be fairly quiet but i am generally loud. I hate following the croud in terms of style, but i do like to hang out with people and make new friends. I am slightly homophobic but have nothing against gay people at all and im a big fan of rock and metal music.
    Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Jay Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:30 pm

i would watch yourself near those brothers of yours then lol!

Welcome to the forums Tyson!

Jay -
    sunny
    MiniCulk

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  MiniCulk Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 am

Name: Adam culkin (mini culk)
    Connection: Culkins brother
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    About Me: Well, i'm awesome, i watch tv, i go to work, i drink, i sleep, i'm a black belt and i'm in my last year of school
    qpultimaqp
    qpultimaqp

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  qpultimaqp Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Jay wrote:i would watch yourself near those brothers of yours then lol!

Im sure i will live Wink but thanks Jay ^^
    Lamby
    Lamby

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Introduce Yourself Left_bar_bleue9/10Introduce Yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Lamby Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Name: Lamby
    Connection: The one who found 96...
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): Don't Worry I Won't Burn Myself.... Shit..
    About Me: Lamby, i'm the guy who has most of the parties cos u can be loud and messy... like me Smile hope to see you at a party and if you don't make it your a loser. n don't be afraid to invite ur mates, especially if they're female Very Happy
    Culkin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Culkin Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Name:Culkin (Jonathan)
    Location: Nottingham but my second home is Scalm Razz or Wistow if washing needs doing Smile
    Connection: one of the first to drink that awful stuff (and not throw up Woo!!)
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): There is no such thing as good or evil its all just a matter of perspective, If every one was normal this world would be boring
    About Me: well whats to say im a simple person stuck at uni, im always up for a laugh and will pritty much talk to any one about anything, i enjoy arguments and as one of my friends put it 'he would argue black is white just to have an argument'. i have a good set of friends that look out for me, and in the future hope to have a job (mayb sooner rather than later)

Last edited by Culkin on Fri May 22, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ginner
    Ginner

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Ginner Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Name:Luke Chilton Aka Ginner
    Connection: Friends with 96 group members
    WOW (Words of Wizdom): If you truly believe its a shortcut take it even if other say it isn't.
    About Me: Well i enjoy a good party, a good drink here and there, i generally enjoy living my life to the max.
    Any party that i get told about i will be there if not due to work issues :/
    That all i can think of now.
    Cya all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:36 am