The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

3 posters

Bitch and moan

C P

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue8/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Charisma:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue6/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue7/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Bitch and moan Empty Bitch and moan

Post  C P Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm sick of ppl disapearing off when where have a good night it gets to about 10 ish and they stop drinking stay till about 11 then clear off and it ruins the hole mood off the rest of the ppl who are still there. Wot do you guys think about this
    Lamby
    Lamby

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Charisma:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue9/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue10/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Bitch and moan Empty Re: Bitch and moan

Post  Lamby Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:59 am

first off i think u need to go do english again n learn to spell :-P

however i do agree with ur point, it is annoying, but it's their choice. we just need to express that we're getting annoyed by it and let them make their own decision on how they'll act.

also to carry on this bitching n moaning. we need to start usin these forumns more so other ppl will want to join in. n we need more parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamby
    Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Bitch and moan Left_bar_bleue10/10Bitch and moan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    Sexy-tivity:

Post  Jay Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 pm

As for the forum part, yes we need to use them more often. But the fact of the matter is they have been up for ages after a lot of effort on myself and Gosling's part and they will stay here. Yoos just joining in rather late I love you

Secondly i don't remember what we were doing that night, of which sparked this off. But what you must remember CP, is people have different life-styles. Everyone changes now and again and you just have to deal with it, and continue. For example my part in the group is rather back legged. I go out and make the effort, and return home to sleep in a bed i pay for understandable? A while ago - maybe when you were around that wasn't the situation, but now is it. The mood at the moment is getting slightly ruined by not, what time people go home but the bitchiness of the whole group a few people aside. We are getting caught up in a girly style moan and bad tantrums! I think we all need to just grow up a little and notice times change, but we are all still here for each other!

Regards,
    Jay

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:57 am