The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

The Uneventful Weekend

Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    The Uneventful Weekend Left_bar_bleue10/10The Uneventful Weekend Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    The Uneventful Weekend Left_bar_bleue8/10The Uneventful Weekend Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    The Uneventful Weekend Left_bar_bleue8/10The Uneventful Weekend Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

The Uneventful Weekend Empty The Uneventful Weekend

Post  Jay Sun May 03, 2009 7:22 am

Story: The Uneventful Weekend

This is the story of when Linkin Park - Numb, was sung perfectly in the back of my car. The story starts on one of our first adventures to the Bell and Crown where we went to see The James Warner Prophecies in action at one of there performances. Unfortunately i was driving so i had to look like a girl and drink coke all night, and Jay, Lamby and Culkin were drinking heavily like always. After afew band - think Secret Signal and 2 of the members from AKP were playing with The James Warner Prophecies. After a long while and many beers for the rest of the crew we decided up to go and have a dance, which was eventfully as one of the bands gave out free glow sticks which got everyone up and dancing waving the glowing sticks in weird and dreamy movements. Afew of these sticks were passed in front of us and we collected them all cracking them to release the light - all apart from Jay who just cracked his stick once and only got tiny bit of glow in the center, so i kindly helped him out and cracked it fully for him lol... ( I blame the drink ). After afew hours of dancing, Jay pulling afew lasses - which didn't get any where - all the bands finally departed and we decided to make our way home. After they all manage to stumble to my car and climb into the back of my small Clio - ( while they all complained to me that i didn't get a 5 door car ) - we set off, after afew random songs set my my ipod which was connected to my car Linkin park - numb was requested by the gang. This song then lead to the drunk 3 to start singing, to my surprise they were hitting every note bang on time, and they even split up into different people when the time came and it was timed perfectly, after the full 3 minutes and 7 seconds of the song playing and every word timed to perfection the singing died, only to be followed by Linkin Park - Faint, this then started the singing again.

Moral: Drunk people love to sing!

Thanks for reading!

Author: Steven Wright

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:38 am