The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The 96 Group

Welcome to The 96 Group forums.

As you have navigated your way all the way through the World Wild Web, and landed here. We would love you to stick around and get involved. If you are already a registered member please login, or if not why not join.

Cheers,
.::The 96 Group::.

The 96 Group

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The 96 Group

The 96 Group Social Forums.

Uni Sez No!

Jay
    Jay
    Admin

Personal Attributes
    Humor:
    Uni Sez No! Left_bar_bleue10/10Uni Sez No! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
    Charisma:
    Uni Sez No! Left_bar_bleue8/10Uni Sez No! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
    Sexy-tivity:
    Uni Sez No! Left_bar_bleue8/10Uni Sez No! Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Uni Sez No! Empty Uni Sez No!

Post  Jay Sun May 03, 2009 7:25 am

Story: Uni Sez No!

Well this all started when I invited lamby and jay down to my new place (box in the corner of a flat) so we could go out and hit the clubs and well as far as planning goes that was it. Later on I found out flavell and gosling also wanted to come so I said yeah go for it the more the merrier, as it mentioned no limit to the number of people I could have stay in my room just that they could only stay for 2 nights a week, so planning getting better now. A week or less before these guys are due to arrive at my place I decide to go check how many people I can have stay at my place and to my surprise and annoyance they told me one at once Dow well what the management don’t know wont hurt them but to be on the safe side lamby and jay reluctantly decided they would sleep in the car which reminded me were the hell do they park so I spent 15 min wandering around talking to staff and got parking sorted out ( one of the only things that was sorted when they arrived here). Next thing came were the hell do we go so I thought of the places I’ve been, the point, ocean, Oceania, now all these are good places well the point ism’t its just cheap and it’s the student bar on campus. So I decided we would go to the point for the first night and as usual we would make it up from there.

So it got to the day they were coming they set off to get down here and I had a knock on the door, did’t think it was them because they did’t know were to park so I answered to find some ticket people (they come round all the time trying to sell tickets) but these did’t they gave me a band that got me free entire into a club in knots, so I went in and looked into it looked good till I noticed that it was students only?. Any way they got here naturally flavell was hungry as always. We got back to mine had some beer and watched some QI. And then it got to 8 so we decided to go to the point only to get there and find out it does’t open till 9 which was news to me but we eventually got there on time and queued up to get in when we got to the front of the queue I found out I can only have 2 guests with me so we politely asked the guy behind us in the queue if he would get my mates in and he said yes. Now finally were in the pub we have money and there ism’t much of a queue at the bar so lets get drunk, now this sounds good but what the guys did’t know is the pints are shit down here because students are drunk before we get there so it all tastes the same to us. Well we got ourselves a nice comfy sofa in a corner and proceeded to get drunk even gosling, after a few pints and turbo hands and a small attempt at dancing we got turf ed out and slowly stumbled back towards mine as we approached my flat door we saw some lasses having a water fight and they told us to go get some water and join in. These lasses did’t look too bad (I think it was the beer because I’ve never seen them again) but we ran in got some bottles filled them with water just in time to see a security guard come and send them inside (dam security spoil all our fun, they stopped us from taking a traffic cone on one of my nights out). So we went into my room sat and talked for a while then we decided to get some sleep was lamby and jay went off to the car and we slept.

Well I did’t get much sleep as at around 7 I got a phone call saying were coming to yours were cold from the guys in the car so I let them in and our perpetual cycle of sobbing around started, we broke the cycle when flavell was hungry so we went off to pizza hut after we found the post code and set the sat navy as none of us had a clue where we were going. A nice pizza and I got flavell to pay for mine because i'm a student but strangely so is he, and we decided to go stock up on some beer for the night so we went to Sainsbury’s and got our selves some Carlsberg. We got back to the campus to notice it was an open day and while we were walking back to the flat we saw a family looking around the uni, as the mother pointed out all we had was beer no food which seemed to disturb the parents but put a smile on there daughters face. The night got later and we decided not to hit the club that night and just slobed around watching TV I think we watched fight club at some point and we may have ordered a take away but I can’t remember. But it was a good job we didn’t go to the club I had planned as I’ve found out now u have to be 19 to get in at weekends. The next day I got the same kind of call that the guys in the car were cold but this time lamby added he had a wet leg, any way after some more slobbing they decided they should set off home so off they went back to there nice houses with comfy bed while I stayed here in my box of a room to become bored enough to type up this story.

So all in all it was an uneventful weekend that could have been a lot better, ow well guys maybe next time

Moral: Not everyone wants to do what you want to do.

Thanks for reading!

Author: Jon Culkin

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:18 am